I just found the most hilarious thing on this blog: Is My Little Baby Going to Go Gay? – Handy Homo Prevention Tips For Concerned Parents With Suspect Toddlers
Here are the guidelines:
1. A boy must not sit on a toilet unless he is having a bowel movement.
2. A boy must eat everything on his plate.
3. A boy must always wear socks, except while swimming.
4. A boy must not be allowed to watch cartoons of any kind.
5. A boy must not play with dolls.
6. A boy must not refer to his parents as “Mommy” or “Daddy.
7. A boy must always wear thick, white underwear.
8. A boy must never cry or pout.
9. A boy must not use brightly colored crayons or any crayons from any colors of a rainbow.
10. A boy must not skip or prance.
This will turn your son in to a macho, and a sociopath by the way, but that’s ok, as long as he is not gay right? I’m pretty sure the people who created that website vote republican, it’s just an assumption…
I hope this site is a joke, if it’s not we should be worried!
Post originally posted on 08 Nov 2004 00:25