If you happened to drop by my blog in the last days all you got was an error message, it seemed that there was some type of problem with the configuration in the .htacess file. I’m getting really tired of these hosting guys, I didn’t change one line in the configuration and it was working fine, and all of the sudden puff… nothing! Worse, they changed the file and didn’t even send me the old version so I could see was wrong! The last time this this happened I had added an IP of a domain that was pounding the server with spam, but it did not block that single IP adress, it blocked everything! So much for the tools on CPanel, pretty much useless!