How to be uncool-cool:
- Stating that Arcade Fire is your favorite band, c’mon Arcade Fire is so beginning of 2005, you’re only like one year late
- Dicing Microsoft just because, everyone is tired of that, please find real arguments
- Thinking that an iPod is an accessory, yeahâ€¦ my gramma has an iPod too and that doesn’t mean she is cool
- T-shirts over long sleeves, you’re going through a 90’s revival right? Plus a â€œZEROâ€ tshirt!
- You’re still listening to Pearl Jam, must I say more?
- You still think Linux should overtake the world and software should be free for everyone, and while you say this you get paid to make softwareâ€¦
- You stealing music and movies, and don’t mind that it’s illegal. Sure I do it too, but at least I recognize it’s WRONG to do it.
- Assuming that everybody’s blog is hosted on Blogspot!
- Beginning sentences with â€œNow with the Internetâ€¦â€. The â€œinternetâ€ has been around for almost 20 years, it has been a reality for 10 years or more.
Any more sugestions? How about making lists about beeing uncool-cool? 😉