1. Open up the music player on your computer.
2. Set it to play your entire music collection.
3. Hit the “shuffle” command.
4. Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. That’s right, no skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It’s time for total musical honesty. You can put the list in the comment thread, or write it up in your blog or journal and then post a link in the comments.
5. If you get the same artist twice, you may skip the second (or third, or etc.) occurances. You don’t have to, but since randomness could mean you end up with a list of ten song with five artists, you can if you’d like.
1. Jeff Mills – Theme from 2000
2. Black Eyed Peas – The Elephunk theme
3. ACDC – Shoot to Thrill
4. Shelter av. – Shelter
5. Emiliana Torrini – Blame it on the Sun
6. Skin – ‘Til Morning
7. Bulllet – Killing You Softly
8. Kid 606 – Smack my Glitch Up
9. Rammstein – Das Alte Leid
10. 2 Many Dj’s – World’s Famous Dj Team / Radio
Fuck, this 10 song selection is very crappy, I’m glad it was 10 because song number 11 was “Beautiful” by Cristina Aguilera…
There goes my “rock cred'”… check my audioscrobbler profile to know what else I listen to… please?
Meme stolen from Berlinde.
Post originally posted on 04 Dec 2004 17:56